Monday, March 24, 2008

Reebok - I Am What I Am

50 Cent
"I've always been ambitious.
I don't believe ambition is a learned behaviour.
I believe it is part of a person's character.
I'll always continue to try and move to the next level.
I know I will die chasing something."
(Siempre he sido ambicioso.
No creo que la ambición sea un comportamiento adquirido.
Creo que es parte del carácter de una persona.
Siempre continuare intentando pasar al siguiente nivel.
Sé que moriré persiguiendo algo
)


Yao Ming
"I can be humble, but I can't be quiet"
(Puedo ser humilde, pero no puedo callarme)


Stevie Williams
"I didn't want to be fighting every day.
I didn't want to be selling drugs.
I didn't want to do what everybody was doing in the hood.
I wanted to be different.
And that's what Skateboarding gave me."
(No quería estar peleándome cada día.
No quería vender droga.
No quería hacer lo que todo el mundo hacía en el barrio.
Quería ser diferente.
Y eso es lo que me dio el Skate
)


Agency: mcgarrybowen, New York, Usa
Creative Director: Warren Eakins & Randy Van Kleeck
Art Director: Warren Eakins & Matt Even
Copywriter: Randy Van Kleeck
Photographers: John Huet, Nitin Vadukul, Walter Iooss & Gary Land

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed